1932 - A dock plan of the North Jetty and South Jetty at Penarth Dock issued by the G.W.R. Divisional Docks Engineer's Office at Barry Docks and stamped 16th November 1932.
The location of the 'Dead House' referred too in many newspaper articles has been revealed as the 'Mortuary (Disused)' in the plan which was adjacent to a 'Urinal'. Note also the 'Army Huts' and 'Messroom'.
The original of this drawing is held at the archive of the National Museum of Wales. [Museum item number : 88.88I/1-4] [629] [20181209]